Dual Channel Breadboard Power Supply (5V/3.3V)
On the upper side of the board you’ll find 3 Pins with 5V and 3 Pins with 3.3V, together with the 6 corresponding GND-Pins.
On the lower side, there is a total of 6 Pin-Pairs with either 3.3V or 5V, selectable with a switch. Using this Board, you will never run out of power anymore, no matter if you’re working with 3.3V, 5V or both!
With this power adapter you can select 3.3V and 5V for the two power rails of your breadboard independent, which makes it perfect for mixed voltage projects.
- Compatible with the Breadboard 400 and Breadboard 830
- Input Voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum Output Current: <700 ma
- Fluctuation two road independent control, can switch over to 0V, 3.3V, 5V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use
- Size: 5.3cm x 3.5cm