ESP32 Development Board (ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R8 with WiFi + Bluetooth)
It is a general-purpose Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® LE MCU module that integrates complete Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE functions. I/O pins on the module are broken out to the pin headers on both sides of this board for easy interfacing.
The ESP32-S3 is a dual-core XTensa LX7 MCU capable of running at 240 MHz. Apart from its 512 KB of internal SRAM, it has integrated 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5 (LE) connectivity, providing long-range support.
ESP32-S3-DevKitC-1-N8R8 has 45 programmable GPIOs and supports a rich set of peripherals. ESP32-S3 supports larger, high-speed octal SPI flash and PSRAM with configurable data and instruction cache.
Connected to IO38 is an RGB WS2812 LED with Red, Green, and Blue LEDs that are individually addressable. ESP32-S3 is equipped with 2 USB Type C connectors. One is utilized for powering the board, flashing applications to the chip, and facilitating communication via the onboard USB-to-UART bridge.
The ESP32-S3 full-speed USB OTG interface, compliant with the USB 1.1 Specification, is connected to the second USB connector.
- XTensa dual-core 32-bit LX7 CPU, frequency up to 240MHz
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, EEE 802.11 b/g/n-compliant
- Bluetooth, LE: Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh
- 8 MB (64Mbit) SPI Flash
- 384 KB ROM
- 512 KB SRAM
- 8 MB SPI PSRAM
- 16 KB SRAM in RTC
- Communication Interfaces
- 2 x I2C
- 2 x I2S
- 4 x SPI
- 3 x UART
- 1 x USB OTG
- 4096 bit OTP
- AES, SHA, RSA, ECC and RNG
- Secure boot, Flash encryption, Digital signature, HMAC module
- Dual Type-C USB connectors
- Reset and User/Firmware buttons
- RGB WS2812 User LED
- Power LED
- Virtual USB port provided by CP2102 for debugging and firmware upgrade
- Supply Voltage: 5V via USB
- Circuit Voltage: 3.0 to 3.6V Circuit Operation
- Dimensions: 64mm x 28mm