Hakko FX-888D Digital Soldering Station
For over 50 years, Hakko has been producing superior quality soldering and desoldering tools. They’re dependable, a good value and they work really well! We use Hakko irons in production and we think they’re great.
The Hakko FX-888D is an updated digital version of the popular FX-888 and includes several new features. Selectable preset temperatures and digital calibration make it easier to setup and operate, and the new password protection and low temperature alarm provide process control and helps protect against cold solder joints!
• Wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
• Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles and compact station design takes up less bench space
• Preset mode allows you to store up to five (5) preset temperatures
• Password protected temperature setting functionality
• Ceramic heating element and sensor ensures rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal recovery
• Digital display shows °F or °C
• Adjustable temperature control, range: 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C) and Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F
• Low temperature alarm
• Digital calibration
• ESD Saf
Note: This iron will come with the T18-D16 chisel tip. Check related products for replacements and other options.