Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module with Indicator LED (DHT11)
The difference between this humidity and temperature sensor and our other one is that this one has an indicator LED to let you know when data is being transferred.
This humidity and temperature sensor module is very popular and has an Arduino Library dedicated to it. Find out how to use this sensor here!
Note: It doesn’t work well with Raspberry Pi. Due to the very sensitive time requirements for capturing the data.
With Arduino work great; Raspberry Pi’s with its linux system isn’t meant for realtime capture of data.
- Sensor is composed of a resistive humidity sensing component and an NTC temperature testing component and connect with 8-byte MCU
- MCU outputs a digital code
- Connections: GND, Vcc, and Signal
- 3.3-5 Volt operating voltage
- Fast response and great anti-interference capability
- Durable and long lasting sensor
- Humidity Range: 20-90%RH
- Temperature Range: 0-50 degrees C
- Very accurate sensor but not very precise (The correct humidity is measured but only in integers)
- Based on the DHT11 sensor architecture
- Size: 36 x 12 x 7mm
- DHT11 Sensor Module x 1
- 3-Pin Jumper Wire x 1