littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit
Now with coding! Kids can create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks. With the Droid Inventor app, they can control their Droid, give it new abilities with easy block-based coding, and take it on 22+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customize their R2 Unit straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to create their Droid, and control it in Drive Mode, Self-Nav, Force™ Mode, and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
- Comes with 6 Bits, 20 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items
- 16+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
- The R2 Unit runs in Drive Mode, Force Mode, Self-Nav, and more
- Comes with 20 authentic R2 Unit sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
Comes with everything kids need to create and control their own R2 unit - right down to the battery - plus stickers and extra accessories. Kids can create their Droid easily with step-by-step, in-app instructions, then challenge themselves to level-up their inventor skills by building new custom Droids.
Up your Droid’s abilities by incorporating any Bits or kits you currently have (or want!) from the littleBits collection - they all work with each other.
Each electronic block has a different function (motor, sensor, speaker, etc.), enabling kids to reconfigure their Droid in new ways, transforming their original R2 unit into any Droid they can dream up.
Stickers and in-app missions help kids get creative - inventing their own R2 unit with crafts & household objects, and giving their Droid its own unique personality.