Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 16GB (2GB RAM)
The board includes the same 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU on the Raspberry Pi 4 and is capable of 4k Video via dual HDMI interfaces. It has a single-lane PCI 2.0 express interface with dual MIPI DSI display and CSI-2 camera interfaces. For the first time, wireless capability is offered on the Compute Module line in the form of an optional 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0 radio. The board supports Gigabit Ethernet PHY with IEEE 1588 support and has 28 GPIO pins, with up to 6 × UART, 6 × I2C and 5 × SPI.
This model has 2GB of LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM and 16GB of eMMC Flash storage.
As with the Compute Module 3+, the Compute Module 4 is available with
a choice of eMMC storage densities: 0GB (Lite); 8GB; 16GB; and 32GB
along with a choice of DRAM densities: 1GB; 2GB; 4GB; and 8GB. As a
result, there are 32 distinct variants of the product, each with its own
part number. If you do not see the combination you’re looking for on
our site yet, please email us for more details.
- 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of H.265 (HEVC) video
- 1080p60 hardware decode, and 1080p30 hardware encode of H.264 (AVC) video
- Dual HDMI interfaces, at resolutions up to 4K
- Single-lane PCI Express 2.0 interface
- Dual MIPI DSI display, and dual MIPI CSI-2 camera interfaces
- 2GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 16GB eMMC Flash storage
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY with IEEE 1588 support
- 28 GPIO pins, with up to 6 × UART, 6 × I2C and 5 × SPI