Alxum 3-Port USB 3.0 and Ethernet Hub with USB-C Adapter
- 2-in-1 Function USB Ethernet Adapter: Add three USB 3.0 super speed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, provides high data transfer speed up to 5Gbp/s. With USB3.0 male + USB 3.1 Type C male plug, it can be connected to USB 3.0 (USB 2.0) devices and USB 3.1 (USB-C) type C ready devices
- High Performance RTS5411+ RTL8153 LAN Chipset: Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port gives access to super fast 1000Mbps network with no extra driver installation required, also backwards compatible with 10/100M Ethernet
- Latest style Ethernet Adapter Type C Hub (compatible Thunderbolt 3 port), works with the latest computers and smart devices -- easily connect the New Macbook 12 Inch, ChromeBook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and more with USB-C port
- Unibody aluminum design, superior aluminum quality, compact design and high-quality materials to ensure reliability, work and fun is fully integrated for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface Pro, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell and PC, ect. with USB 3.0 port
- Support Wake-up-on-LAN function, 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mouse, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Support IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Compatible OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32/64-bit)
- Compatible System: Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS (For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode)
LED light indicates working status:
- White: indicates the USB connection
- Green: indicates the status of the internet connection
- Yellow: indicates the status of data transceiver
1. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mouse, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
2. This USB 3.0 hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.