BME680 Temperature Humidity Pressure and Gas Sensor
This high-precision sensor can measure humidity with ±3% accuracy, barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because of the accuracy in pressure, the sensor can be used to estimate altitude within ±1 meter.
The gas sensor works
is by changes in its internal resistance, which is designed to be
sensitive to changes in concentration of Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
gases. Although the sensor works great, it should not be used for any
safety, medical or finished product usage. All gas sensors require
calibration for precision output.
- A sensor module board that can measure temperature, humidity, and air pressure
- The sensor is made of electronic components, very durable in use
- The small size sensor module is light weight and easy to use
- With high sensitive sensor, it has stable performance and offers higher accuracy
- Widely apply in weather bureau, intelligent housing system, wearable intelligent monitoring shirt, etc.
- Board can be used with both 5V and 3.3V