RCWL-1601 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
These sensors are fast, fairly easy to use, and low cost. Unlike the more common HC-SR04 series, this model can be powered by 3V or 5V and the logic level will be the same. This makes this model great for use with just about any microcontroller or microcomputer. And, its HC-SR04 software compatible so just plug it in and it works the same! (Note the size is different from the HC-SR04 so you may need to make mounting adjustments)
- If you need a version that also works with 3.3V power and logic, and has a UART output as well as temperature reading, check out the US-100!
- If you want the tried-and-true 5V-only HC-SR04 we have that in stock here.
- Voltage: 3V - 5.5V
- Current: 2.2mA
- Measuring Range: 2cm - 450cm
- Working Temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC
- Compatible with HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sonar Distance Sensor