Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
The board incorporates a quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU, clocked at 1GHz. At its heart is a Raspberry Pi RP3A0 system-in-package (SiP), integrating a Broadcom BCM2710A1 die with 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM. The upgraded processor provides the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W with 40% more single-threaded performance, and five times more multi-threaded performance, than the original single-core Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W offers 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2, along with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and modular compliance certification.
The board is equipped with a microSD card slot, a CSI-2 camera connector, a USB On-The-Go (OTG) port, and an unpopulated footprint for a HAT-compatible 40-pin GPIO header. It is powered via a micro USB socket. Video output is via a mini HDMI port; composite video output can easily be made available via test points if needed.
Note: Sharing the same form factor as the original Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W fits inside most existing Raspberry Pi Zero cases.
- Form factor: 65mm × 30mm
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2710A1, quad-core 64-bit SoC (Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1GHz)
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE, onboard antenna
- 1 × USB 2.0 interface with OTG
- HAT-compatible 40-pin I/O header footprint
- microSD card slot
- Mini HDMI port
- CSI-2 camera connector
- HDMI interface
- Composite video
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Input power: 5V DC 2.5A
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C